Legal Requirements for Gas Safety Certificate
All residential landlords who rent to tenants have a legal responsibility to ensure the safety of all those living within that property. To aid compliance with all gas appliances should be maintained regularly and tested for any defects that may cause harm to any person.
Checklist for gas safety certificates
- Are you responsible for rented accommodation?
- Do you have a boiler within this building as heating or hot water?
- Do you have a maintenance schedule for your boiler?
- Has your boiler been tested in the last 12 months?
Contact Landlords Checks
Landlord’s Checks can be contacted on 0208 609 7777 or book online, to book your qualified engineer for maintenance or your annual test. We pride ourselves in being able to prioritise the legal requirements and your concerns when visiting your property. All anomalies will be highlighted to you as the customer with a proposal of remedial actions. Our aim is to leave your property in a legally compliant position.
What Landlord's Check's will do?
- Visual inspection of all your gas equipment
- Inspection of all pipework and outlets including exhaust and flues.
- Inspection of all vents to reduce fire hazards.
- Ensure equipment is functioning correctly and as per the manufacturer’s instructions.
- be always courteous and respectful during our visit.
- Submit a conclusion to the visit with remedial actions in a clear and concise manner